Can't attend Atlanta, or just jonesing for an extra piece of the action? Then play the rotisserie! Create a team, and cheer it on! The teams with the most wins (ties broken by spread) win fabulous prizes!
Having trouble with this site in Safari? Sorry about that! Try with Chrome or Firefox.
On mobile, touch a square the player appears in to choose the player. The ballot appears at the bottom of the page (you may have to scroll a little to see it). I am researching a fix for this. If you are unable to create your team on mobile, desktop browsers such as Chrome and Firefox are a more stable choice.
Stay tuned to this page during the event to get updates as soon as they are available.
- Click on the division links above to view available players. Form your team by clicking on players from each group. Their names appear in the form below where you fill out your contact information.
- If you've played before, you may use the same email address and password you've used with previous events.
- After creating your team, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to edit it if you so desire. It's essentially your receipt. Cost to play is $15 USD per team. Or get 4 teams for $50 USD!
- Please add a processing fee of $.76 USD per team if paying through PayPal. 15% will be kept for maintenance of the website and the smooth running of the Roto. The remaining 85% will be returned as prizes.
- If one of your picks drops out or shifts, that Rotisserie selection will default to the highest-seeded player in that pool of players. If one of your picks starts the tournament but does not finish, your roster will not be adjusted to another player. Also, please note that it is your responsibility to make sure your team picks stay within the Rotisserie Line boundaries. You are only allowed one pick per group.
- After the event is over, there will still be a 72-hour waiting period before awards are announced so we can confirm the results. Emails will be sent out to announce the winners. Winners have 30 days from that email announcement to claim their prizes, after which they will be forefeited.
- Mon Jun 19 2017 @ 6:00 PM EST
- Rotisserie Opens!
- Sat Jun 24 before tourney start 2017 @ 11:59 PM EST
- The roto will close for entries. Ryan will take entries at the venue Friday night and Saturday morning before the games begin.
Questions? Contact Ryan.
Using the create team form (at right on desktop, or at the bottom of the page on mobile):
- Enter your name.
- Pick a team name.
- Type in your email address.
- Type in your email address again, just to make sure.
- A password will be sent to the email you specified.
- Pick your team!
- Use the links above to cycle through the divisions. Choose your team members!
- Press the "Create Team" button. If your team is valid, it will be saved and viewable on this website. You will receive an email with a receipt.
- Payments can be made via PayPal to Ryan Fischer on site in Atlanta.
- The Roto Picks page will also mark whether a team has been paid for. Thanks, and have fun!